Sunday, January 15, 2017


MY CHRISTMAS VACATION

Christmas is about celebrating the birth of Jesus and spending time with your family and especially the most important thing besides Jesus is the food or we call it in Christmas Noche Buena, different kinds of food that will sure will full your empty stomach, I am going to share to you about my Christmas vacation and I hope you will enjoy reading this It's 23rd of December 2016 and all of us was busy preparing things for the outing. The sun was very well shined and it was a perfect day for a vacation time. Most of the people wants expensive outfit to wear during the outing and a high-priced beach with a same ocean. But for me, simple things can make unforgettable moments.my favorite moment was spending time with my cousins doing stuff that is weird to other people we are all happy and everyone is really enjoying each other’s company after that day The day before the Christmas day, me and my family are so busy wrapping our gifts for tomorrows activity. I'm so full of joy, love, and happiness. For me my Christmas vacation is enough even if it is simple. But so amazing

12 comments: